What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and information collected automatically when you use our Website (IP address, browser type, search engine, time and date of queries, url, operating system, history of access) or the services available on our Website (collectively, the “Data”).
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our Website. Personal Data means any information that is unique to you, such as your:
- E-mail address, skype and other contact information
- Phone number
- Cryptocurrency address
- Mailing address
- The data that is used for your identification, such as your id, national passport or other means that can identify you.
- Other personal information you choose to provide
What Data is Collected Automatically?
When you use our Website or services available on our Website, we automatically collect data from your devices. We collect the following information:
- Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent on our Website and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
- Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
- Usage Information. If you use our Website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
Data Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect data when you interact with our Website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect data about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.
Why do we process your Data?
- to provide the security of any individual, to prevent fraud and other malicious activities;
- to investigate and process any suspicious actions that may be performed by client;
- to improve any part of our website, to conduct statistical analysis related to the use of our website or applications and programs that can be accessed via this website, to make statistical analysis, to conduct the polls that will help us understand user satisfaction which is needed to keep our clients and to perform needed marketing events. This may include e-mail, mass media and other means of communication. Such info is also needed for sales purposes, including the analysis of data and use of our services to make improved marketing proposals to make the satisfaction rate higher;
- to perform any financial actions, including payments, receiving of payments, invoice generation and processing of financial transactions regarding the purchased products and services, as well as disclosing this information to collectors (third party) to collect debts if any;
- to make our website work better for you and to improve our products and services;
- to contact you regarding our products and services, orders, statuses of orders and to answer your questions;
- to give our personnel the opportunity to help you in case needed and to manage our infrastructure, systems, databases and other applications and program instruments;
- to fulfill our contract as well to process orders and provide you with products and services from our side
If you decide not to provide us with your information we may be unable to provide you with information, program products and services or give you support you may need.
The gathering of personal information from legislative point of view will depend on personal information and the situation they are gathered in.
Usually we take your personal information when we need to:
- make contract with you
- use it for our purposes if it goes along with your rights;
- use it for our purposes if you have given consent to us to do so.
Sometimes we will be obliged to take your personal data if we need them to protect your important interest or interest of our person.
If we ask you about your personal data or would like to conclude contract with you, we will do this explicitly.
We will have the right to process and use your data if you do not ask us to stop processing it. This can be done by sending request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not disclose your personal information unless it will be demanded by law or trial orders as well as any other legislation in order for our systems to be functioning properly, to protect us and our other users and clients and unless it will be needed according to any other lawful grounds. In this case we will immediately notify you about such circumstances before we process your data according to the applicable laws, if those laws do not forbid such notification.
Minifying of data
We will use any reasonable means to minify the volume of your personal data that we process to the needed level.
We can share the data about you with:
- out partners and agents that take part in providing services to you;
- anti-fraud agencies;
- collectors and other organizations collecting debts;
- security agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other government institutes in the portion really needed by the law;
You can inform us that you want to stop your personal information processing for any of our aims by sending request to email@example.com. If you choose to do so, please mind that we may be unable to provide you with our services further on.
Why do we process your Data?
We use the following means to collect personal data:
- our own website;
- our conversations, including live chat logs, e-mails, regular mails and other chat sessions;
- the process of providing our products and services to you, including provision of support by our dedicated department when you use our/our partners network, infrastructure and/or other services;
- the process of performing actions regarding commercial activity.
When do we save personal data?
We save personal data when:
- we have a need to do this during our regular commercial activities (to provide you with offer, service or to provide your information to specific law, fiscal or accounting purposes
- if we don’t have need in your personal data, we delete it.
What rights do you have?
- to delete or take back all personal data after finishing using our services to the extent that is allowed by the applicable law;
- you can ask us to stop processing your data and do it at any time. It will not influence previous processing;
- you can demand us to explain what data was processed and for what purposes;
- if you find any inconsistencies in your personal data, you can change it yourself or ask us to do this for you. You will also have the right to provide any additional information that you may consider relevant;
- in certain circumstances you can immediately contact us and ask to permanently delete your personal information if you don’t want us to process it. This, however, may lead to inability of using our services until the permission will be granted again;
- if you want to change your personal data that you cannot change yourself, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- you have the right not to take part in our marketing activities. Just press unsubscribe link in any of our e-mails. If you cannot find this link or it is not available, please contact us at email@example.com;
- if you are sure that the personal data is used without your consent you can let us know about that immediately and we will fix any arising issue. If we fail to do so, you have your lawful right to file a claim to the corresponding organization that is responsible for control of data protection;
Do we guarantee the security of received data?
We do guarantee the security of received data because:
- we possess the needed technical and organizational means needed to protect your personal data from unlawful processing, from loss and destruction of your personal data;
- we always search for the means of making our technical, physical and administrative means better in order to make your data even more secure. We use TLS certificates to encode the data. This is applicable to our web sites, where https is a must
- all data is stored in private servers. Servers are located in private racks with several layers of protection;
- all our personnel has a point in NDA and will not disclose any of your private information;
- if the problem with data loss arises, we will duly notify you about it as soon as possible;
You should also guarantee that the access to your personal information will be limited to those persons from your personnel, who really need it to use our services.
We do not deliberately collect information about users below the age of 18, as they are forbidden to use our services. If it became known to you that a child has shared personal information with us, please immediately inform us about that at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have received the login and password from your personal cabinet and for the service, it is your responsibility to keep them in safe place. Any person that gets access to those credentials will be able to use service and your personal cabinet from your behalf.